The Maintenance and Operations department is responsible for keeping the Tulare County Office of Education's facilities clean and in good repair.
Web Help Desk - Work Orders
All Maintenance and Operations work orders are handled through the online Web Help Desk System. This system will improve communication and response time for all work requests.
Web Help Desk instructions:
1. Please click the following link: Web Help Desk
2. To log in, use your TCOE email address and computer password.
3. Select the request types that best describes your issue.
4. Provide a subject and request detail. Please provide enough detail to properly route your request.
5. Click “Save.”
6. The system will show your request ticket number.
7. You will receive an email confirmation.
8. In Web Help Desk system, you can access your history at any time to see your tickets and their status.
Roger Beavers, Director
(559) 730-2749, Ext. 1221